What to see around the hotel
Arha Albatros Hotel is located in the coastal town of Suances, a unique setting as the landscape of the Central Coast Altamira.
Here you can enjoy the scenery, its beaches, its people, its festivals, its cuisine, its nightlife, and countless leisure activities such as surfing, hiking, climbing, horse riding, quad biking… and all kinds of outdoor activities that allow you to enjoy the coast of Cantabria.
What to visit?
· Our beaches: La Ribera, La Riberuca, Los Locos (Natural Surfing Reserve), La Tablia, the Sable, La Concha.
· Our Cyclable Path in Suances.
· Santillana del Mar, Santa Justa, San Vicente de la Barquera, Comillas,…
When are our holidays?
· July 16, Nuestra Señora del Carmen.
· August 15, Nuestra Señora de Las Lindes.
What can you eat around here?
Our cuisine is rich, tasty and varied. Due to the great fishing tradition and proximity to the sea, fish occupies a privileged place in our kitchen. Not to mention the tasty meat produced in Cantabria.